ESA World Cover 2017 > Presentation Guidelines
• Presenters shall respect the allocated time (see the published preliminary programme) per presentation
• Please prepare your presentations in MS PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) (only these formats will be accepted) and have it available on a disc or memory stick
• The presentation laptop will be running Windows connected to an projector available for the presentations
• Please take into account that the meeting room is quite large, the presentations should contain clear information with appropriate font (and image) size that is legible from the back of the conference rooms
• Please bring your presentation on a USB stick (make a folder if not a single file), name it LastnameInitial.type (e.g., PresenterA.ppt) and make sure your presentation has been copied to the computer in the meeting room well before the start of your session
• Presenters are kindly requested to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and to make their presence known to the chair of the session.
The dedicated conference power point template can be downloaded here.
• Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It will not be possible to print a poster onsite
• The required poster size is A0 (* Height: 119cm, * Width: 84cm), portrait orientation
• Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a “proper” full-size poster rather than using multiple smaller (e.g. A4) sheets
• Poster numbers (according to the conference programme) will be noted on the poster panels
N.B. Posters can be mounted during the coffee/lunch breaks on day-1 and will remain on display for all the duration of the conference. All the material necessary for sticking the poster to the board is available in the Poster area. They can be dismounted on day-3 during coffee/lunch break. All the posters left behind in the Poster Session room shall be dismissed after the event.